Guidelines for Visitors
On behalf of the residents and staff members of Stout Street Foundation we would like to thank you for your continued support throughout the journey of recovery. As you may know our program is built on integrity and accountability held by the standards of our implemented rules. Together, we can help ensure your loved one’s best chance for success in our program.
The guidelines below must be followed for the safety of our residents; failure to follow these guidelines could result in a permanent ban from Stout Street Foundation visits and/or events.
- Items brought for a resident must be on the approved list below.
- Any item considered contraband below should be left in your car.
- Pictures and/or videos are prohibited on the SSF grounds – This is a violation of confidentiality and a safety concern.
- Please keep your loved one and all other residents’ identities confidential on social media – Do not mention individual’s names and/or locations (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.).
- Be respectful of other visiting families and keep volume levels to inside voices only.
- The 3rd floor is the only approved area for guests to visit with their loved one (all other areas are prohibited including the parking lot).
- Residents are not allowed to use family members’ cell phones or electronic devices (i.e. IPad, Tablet, Laptop, etc.).
- Physical contact must be restricted to that deemed appropriate in public areas (Hug and/or kiss hello and goodbye).
- No consumption of drugs or alcohol prior to or during visitation – If you are suspected to be under the influence of a substance, you will be asked to leave and could result in a permanent ban.
Approved Item List:
|Alcohol / Medications / Illegal Drugs|
|Chewing Tobacco / E- Cigarettes|
|Energy Drinks / Food|
|Electronics (iPod, Phones, etc.)|
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines please ask to speak with a staff member, you may also send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-321-2533 M-F 8a-5p.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance in
‘Helping People Help Themselves’.