Dear Families and Friends of Residents,
Stout Street Foundation would like to thank you for your ongoing support for your loved ones. Your support is highly valued and appreciated by the residents and staff alike. In regards to recent global health concerns we would like to inform you of some changes in visitation policy. We ask for your cooperation during these changes as the health and safety of our clients is our top priority. While public health concerns due to the COVID-19 virus are present we want you to be aware of the following guidelines and requests:
- If any adult or child is sick or experiencing any flu like symptoms please reschedule visits once symptoms are no longer present.
- Please reschedule visits if you have been exposed to anyone with illness in the last two weeks.
- Please reschedule visits if you have traveled internationally, or to heavily affected locations, within the last 30 days.
- Please reschedule visits if you have been exposed to people who have traveled to affected areas.
- According to the CDC, the flu vaccine has been shown in several studies to reduce severity of illness in people who are vaccinated but still get sick.
- Visitors who present with symptoms will be asked to leave.
- These guidelines are effective immediately and will stay in place until public health concerns are no longer an issue.
We encourage family support and communication. We also understand that these guidelines may interfere with valuable family time and cause an inconvenience to our residents and families so we will offer additional phone calls if visits are cancelled due to these health concerns. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
If you have any questions or concerns please call the program director at (303) 321-2533 ext. 220.
Stout Stout Street Foundation